Chicken breast 4 pieces
Luke 2 pieces
Pepper 3 pieces
3 cloves garlic
Tomatoes 4 pieces
Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece
Cheese 100 g
Italian herb mixture 1 tablespoon
½ cup water
½ cup cream
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Walnut nutmeg pinch
Salt to taste
Butter 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the bell pepper rings (better to choose three different colors – it looks more colorful), after removing the seeds. Onions cut into half rings, garlic grate.
2 chicken breasts with salt and pepper. The combination of 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter, fry the breasts until golden brown. Put in an oven dish.
3. In the same pan fry the onions until golden brown, to shift into the form to the chicken.
4. Time for bell peppers – rings lightly fry until they are soft – and chicken.
5. Grated garlic placed in a pan, sauté 30 seconds, then add water, add the chopped tomatoes (peel, you can pre-clear), mix well. Add Italian herbs, vegetable bouillon cube, salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg. Pour half a cup of cream and mix.
6. Cook the sauce 5 minutes over low heat. Pour them chicken with vegetables. Close foil and send it in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Get sprinkled with grated cheese, put the chicken back in the oven, but without the foil for another 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.