Chicken skewers in corn breaded
Chicken breast 3 pcs.
Corn flour for breading
Wheat flour for breading
Eggs 2 pcs.
1 tsp curry
For the sauce:
Cumin 1 tsp
1. Cut the chicken into small elongated pieces
2. skewered each slice on the edge of a wooden stick
3. Put the corn flour, wheat flour and eggs in three different plates
4. Beat the eggs with salt and curry
5. Dip stick chicken wheat flour, eggs, and then corn flour, shaking every time excess.
6. Heat a frying pan with oil and fry for 1-2 minutes each slice
7. Put the skewers on paper towels to glass oil
8. For the sauce, combine yogurt, parsley, cumin and salt
9. Serve hot with sauce