Recipe Chocolate cake with whipped cream
For the cake:
Eggs – 6 pieces. room temperature (divided into yolks and whites)
Dark chocolate 56% – 120 g
Sugar – 1/4 cup (50 g) + 2 tablespoons (25 g)
For the cream:
Cream 38% – 375 ml
Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath.
3. Divide the egg whites and yolks on.
4. Beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar for 5 minutes until light, fluffy mass.
5. Connect with the cooled down chocolate mixer on medium speed.
6. Protein whip until foam and gradually add 2 tbsp sugar, beat until shiny, smooth mass.
7. Add yolk mass of 1/4 of the protein mass and carefully using a spatula to combine.
8. Add the remaining protein mass and connect.
9. Baking drizzle with oil and lay a paper for baking.
10. Pour the mass and leveled.
11. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
12. We reach out of the oven rolls onto baking paper, carefully remove the paper on which the baked cake.
and give to cool completely and put in the fridge for half an hour.
13. Preparation of the cream:
Whip the cream with the sugar until stable peaks
14. Building and Decoration:
We reach the cake from the refrigerator, cut into equal strips (get 3)
15. Whipped cream put in pastry sleeve with a nozzle asterisk.
We place the cake on a plate is deposited on top of stripes cream cake, cream cake, cream and sprinkle grated chocolate on top