Chocolate cake with cottage cheese balls
This baked for the likes of me, Who loves chocolate, cheese and berries :))
Sweet cheese balls with sour cherries in chocolate biscuit in the …
You will need:
What is needed for bulbs:
15-20 cherries frozen (approximately)
curd 360 g
50 g of coconut
3 tbsp flour or starch
60 g sugar
a little flour for dusting berries
What is needed for the test:
120 grams of sugar (generally refer to taste)
4 tbsp flour
4 tablespoons of starch
6 tbsp cocoa powder
120g dark chocolate
a pinch of salt for whipping proteins
How to cook:
1. Pre reach a cherry, that it melted and dried for it even on the screen.
2. Prepare cottage cheese: mix together all the ingredients together (except for berries of course). Subject to swell.
3. Put in a water bath to drown chocolate.
4. Cherry collapses in agony, starting with wet hands to form balls: take a little spoon of curd mass crush in your hand, as if in a cup, put the berries and edge close, roll up the ball like snowballs :))
Puts arbitrarily shaped for baking.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
6. Then the dough. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg yolks with sugar until whitening introduce melted chocolate, stir. Next, enter the sifted flour, starch, cocoa … Beat whites with a pinch of salt into a strong stable foam. Parts gradually introduced into the dough.
7. Prepared balls fill the dough and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
You can cover the top of the icing.
Give cool, cut into pieces and serve :))