Chocolate cupcakes with cream ganache
Cocoa powder 35g
10 g of vanilla extract
Coffee brewed 90 ml
Wheat flour 215g
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ tsp salt
Soda ½ teaspoon
Sugar 215 g
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Sour cream 120g
Dark chocolate 225g
Cream 35% -s 270 g
Molasses 40 g
1. Corolla Mix cocoa, coffee and vanilla extract.
2. Likewise mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a skillet melt the butter and sugar, then beat with a mixer 5 minutes, until the mixture has cooled. Add one egg, then the mixture of cocoa and coffee. Pour to the same half of the flour mixture, stir. Next add the cream, stir, too. And only then – the remaining flour mixture.
4. Lay the dough on the cups and send in a preheated 175 degree oven for 20 minutes.
5. Bring the cream with the syrup to a boil. Finely chop the chocolate, put it in a wide dish and pour the hot cream. After 15-20 seconds, gently melt the pieces spatula stir in a completely homogeneous mass – must start from the middle, gradually taking over more and more chocolate.
6. Put the cream in the refrigerator and stir occasionally until it freezes so much that will hold the shape. Then put the cream in a pastry bag and squeeze the finished cupcakes. Decorate with cream dome golden drops.