Chocolate pudding for 10 minutes
2 ¼ cups milk at room temperature
2 tablespoons cornstarch (corn flour)
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Make sure the milk is at room temperature. If you use cold milk, place it in a small saucepan and heat to a normal room temperature
2. Place the cornstarch and cocoa powder into a bowl. Pour about half of the milk. Using a fork or small whisk stir until smooth
3. Add sugar and vanilla in the other half of the milk. Put and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Place a sieve over a saucepan of hot milk. Pour a mixture of cocoa and starch through a sieve.
5. Use a wooden spoon or a corolla mix thoroughly until smooth
6. Using a whisk, beat pudding everything is well combined. Beat pudding and bring to a boil, then keep on heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and will not be glossy and homogeneous
7. Turn off the heat and try the pudding, if you want more sweet, add sugar and stir until dissolved, remember that hot pudding is a bit sweeter than the cold.
8. Take two small cups and pour cold water on them, and then expanded in their pudding, cover with foil and place in refrigerator for 1 hour
9. Serve with berries, nuts and whipped cream