Chocolate truffles in cocoa
Dark Chocolate 500g
Butter 25 g
Cream 35% -s 210 ml
Cocoa powder to taste
1. In a small ladle pour the cream and place over medium heat. When stoke cream, add the butter, stir with a spoon and bring the mixture to a light boil. Remove from heat.
2. The broken tile of dark chocolate and throw in a bucket with hot cream. Whisk gently stir the chocolate until completely dissolved. Pour the mixture into a bowl and cool.
3. Using two teaspoons, or just your hands roll of chocolate balls the size of a walnut. To mass is stuck to a spoon and fingers, they can be periodically soaked in warm water.
4. In a clean, dry bowl sprinkle the cocoa powder and roll the balls in it. Put the balls on a wide or a small baking dish, covered with baking paper.
5. Ready-made truffles stored in the refrigerator – at room temperature, the chocolate will not freeze. Before serving, sprinkle again truffles in cocoa powder and put it on a plate.