Cinnabon with cinnamon and vanilla cream sauce
1 cup milk
Dry Yeast 2.25 teaspoons
½ cup sugar
Margarine 1 cup
1.1 teaspoons of salt
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Wheat flour 4 cups
Brown sugar 1 cup soft
Ground Cinnamon 2.5 tablespoons
Cream Cheese ¼ cup
1.5 cups powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1. For the test in a large bowl dissolve tremor in warm milk (not more than 40 degrees) and leave for 5 minutes.
2. Add the milk sugar, margarine (1/3 cup), salt (1 teaspoon), eggs, flour, and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
3. Knead the dough by hand, lightly powdered with flour.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid and put the dough in a warm place for about 1 hour.
5. When the dough rises, an increase in the amount of 2-fold, put it on the table, lightly powdered with flour and roll out a large rectangle (about 55h40 cm) about 1 cm thick.
6. Preheat oven to 205 degrees.
7. Meanwhile, smear on the surface of the dough margarine (1/3 cup) and then sprinkled evenly brown sugar and cinnamon.
8. Taking the formation of the long edge of the dough, roll out the dough gently roll and cut it into 12 equal pieces.
9. In a baking dish, lightly greased with oil, put the rolls of the dough and send it in a preheated oven. Bake for about 10 minutes (or until golden brown).
10. While Cinnabon are in the oven, mix sauce 8 tablespoons margarine, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Beat the mixture with a mixer.
11. When ready, pour generously of their sauce and serve immediately.