Recipe Classic cheeseburger
– Ground beef, 400 gr.
– Tomato, 1 pc.
– Onions, 1 pc.
– Lettuce, 1 bunch.
– Processed cheese, 3 slices.
– Sauce to taste.
– Salt, to taste.
– Pepper, to taste.
– Hamburger buns, 3 pcs.
1. Cut the tomatoes into thin rings. Prepare lettuce and coarsely chop the onion. You can also use red onions, sliced rings.
2. Season beef with salt and pepper to taste. Form 3 burgers, pre-moistened hands in cold water. Feel free to sculpt burgers large diameter – frying them reduced.
3. Fry the halves of buns on the grill or frying pan.
4. Spread bottom halves of buns sauce of your choice. Perfect sauce Jack Daniel’s, the usual ketchup or barbecue. Top with onions.
5. Fry the burgers on the grill or frying pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Experimenting with time, you can get burgers varying degrees of roasting.
6. Ready cutlets place on a bun with sauce and onions. While the burgers hot, put them on a slice of cheese. Top rings, add tomatoes.
7. The top half of bun grease sauce to taste. Suit mayonnaise, mustard or tartar sauce. Do not forget the lettuce leaf!