Classic Lasagna with meat
Minced meat 600g
Bolognese Sauce 600 g
Butter 60 g
Wheat flour 2.5 tablespoons
Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
Milk 750 ml
Sheets of lasagna ready to dry 10 pieces
Cheese 500 g
1. In a saucepan put the butter and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, melt. Gradually add the flour and stir well to avoid lumps remain.
2. When all the flour to intervene, pour all the milk. Reduce heat and simmer until desired consistency is not liquid, but not too thick. The consistency of the low-fat sour cream.
3. In a skillet heat the vegetable oil. Add minced meat (preferably pork + veal).
4. Mince fry until half. Pour into a sauce bolognese, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
6. Baking grease with butter.
7. At the bottom of the pan to pour a little béchamel sauce, a little bit, just to cover the bottom.
8. Put layers (not boiled). On the resulting layers put stuffing (not regret!), The stuffing – grated cheese. Cheese – bechamel sauce. Sauce should be spread as much as you need, in your opinion, that lasagna turned out juicy.
9. On top of the sauce put the dry lasagna sheets. Repeat the procedure.
10. The last layer of fluff sheets bechamel sauce on top and generously fill the cheese. Let stand for 7-10 minutes.
11. Put in the oven. Oven for 30 minutes.