Club sandwich with cheese, bacon and avocado
4 pieces of bacon
1 clove garlic
Mayonnaise 125 g
Bread Village 12 pieces
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Swiss Cheese 10 pieces
Avocado 1 piece
1. Preheat the grill. Put the bacon and fry for 2 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, chopped garlic and lemon juice. Add black pepper. Lay 8 slices of bread on the grill and cook one minute storony1 until golden brown.
3. Put the toast on the board 4, fried side down. Spread half of garlic mayonnaise, then put sliced thin circles tomatoes, then a slice of cheese. On top of the cheese, put a slice of toasted bread is not smeared his remaining mayonnaise, then put the bacon.
4. Mash the avocado puree to the state, and place on top of the mayonnaise. On top of the remaining four pieces of toasted bread, grilled side up. Lightly press the sandwiches. Put a piece of cheese on top of 1.5, so that it is completely covered with the upper bread and slightly hung from the sides.
5. Put the sandwiches and cook under the grill until the cheese browns. Cool slightly and slice in half diagonally. Serve warm.