Recipe Coffee Cake
Flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Disintegrant – 1 hour. L.
Salt – 1/4 ch. L.
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Butter – 125 g
Vanilla sugar – 1 hour. L.
Coffee granulated – 2 tbsp. l.
Milk – 1/3 cup
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Milk bring to the boil and brew it in 2 tablespoons granulated coffee. Allow to cool. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Gradually add coffee with milk. Stir.
4. Beat the eggs. You can just whip or separately, and then add.
5. Add the vanilla sugar and softened butter. Once again mix well to dissolve the oil.
6. The form of grease with butter and sprinkle with flour.
7. Preheat oven to 180-190ᵒ C and send it to the cake 45-50 minutes.