Recipe Cookies “Vienna”
Margarine – 250 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Soda – 0.5 tsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Flour – 1-1.5 cups
Jam any – 1 cup
Salt – a pinch
1. Melt the margarine in a water bath. Add to it the eggs, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
2. Sift the flour and knead the dough.
3. Divide it into two parts. One portion (smaller) put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. The second part of the roll out dough and arrange on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. Top spread jam.
5. Now from the refrigerator the second part of the test, and rub it on a grater on top of the filling. After that, we put a Viennese pastry in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 C.
6. Then cool and cut into slices.