Cottage cheese dessert (without baking)
Soft Cottage cheese 500 g
Sour cream 10% 300 g
Gelatin 30 g
Sugar to taste
Fruits to taste
1. Mix the cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth.
2. Add sugar or honey taste.
3. Gelatin fill a glass of water for 10 minutes. Then put on a slow fire and, without boiling, stirring constantly, wait until the gelatin is completely dissolved in the water.
4. A thin stream pour gelatin in cottage cheese and sour cream mass and mix thoroughly. Obtain a liquid mass.
5. Favorite fruit or berries to put on the bottom of the form. Pour the resulting mixture and put into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. By submitting, you can decorate the syrup, berries and a sprig of mint.