Cottage cheese donuts in powdered sugar
Cottage cheese 250g
3 pieces of chicken egg
Wheat flour 8 tablespoons
3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
Olive oil to taste
Soda ½ teaspoon
Powdered sugar and vanilla to taste
1. In dry clean bowl put cottage cheese, add the eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda and salt and gently spatula or wooden spoon to mix everything until smooth.
2. In a small saucepan pour olive (or vegetable) oil – so much so that you can immerse at least half a donut. Good heat oil.
3. Using a teaspoon or hands roll dough balls, each the size of a little less than a walnut. For the dough stuck to his hands, they can occasionally dip into flour.
4. Throw donuts in hot oil and fry over medium heat, constantly turning with a slotted spoon, so that they are uniformly browned on all sides and have acquired a beautiful golden brown.
5. Ready-made donuts put on a paper towel and leave for a minute or two – that it has absorbed the excess oil. Serve hot donuts, out onto a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar mixed with vanilla.