Flour – 2.5 cups
Brown sugar – 2/5 cup
Vegetable oil – 0.25 cups
Yeast (dry) – 11 g
Lingonberry – 1.5 cups
Lemon (with peel) – 0.5 pc.
Water – 200 mL
Vanilla sugar – 1 hour. L.
Powdered sugar – 1 hour. L.
1. In a bowl add flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, yeast. Stir. Add the vegetable oil and water. Knead the dough. Leave it for 30 minutes to approach.
2. Make the filling:
Lemon cut into pieces, remove seeds. In the bowl of a blender add up cranberries and sliced lemon. Grind until smooth.
3. Transfer to a saucepan, add sugar. Cook over medium heat until thickened (about 15 minutes), stirring constantly.
4. The dough was divided into 2 parts. Roll as a rectangle (20 to 30 cm). Spread the filling on the surface, retreating from the edge of 1 cm. Layer of filling should not be thick, otherwise it will flow.
5. A rectangle test mentally divided into three parts. Bend the upper part to the middle, cover the lower part, and to the middle. Something like a roll.
6. You will get the same flat rectangle.
7. The edges of the pinch test. Slightly flatten with a rolling pin the entire rectangle. Cut the roll into strips 3 cm wide. Torsion of each strip 2-3. For one edge hold for a second – cool. 2 Connect the end and zaschipnut them.
8. We get rings. Put rings on a baking sheet, the laid baking paper and lightly oiled. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.