Cream soup from champignon
Fresh mushrooms 500g
Cream 25% -s 300 ml
Butter 2 tablespoons
Wheat flour, 3 tablespoons
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
1 clove garlic
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Dried porcini mushrooms 2 pieces
1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly, 2 beautiful strong fungus aside. Separate legs and chop them coarsely. Hats cut into thin slices. Feet put in a pan, pour 1-1.5 liters. cold water, add the thyme and unpeeled clove of garlic. Bring to a boil, cook over low heat, covered for 30 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil-third, put the cap cut, salt, close the lid. Cook over high heat, shaking the pan for 5 minutes. Open the cover – in a frying pan should be formed mushroom juice. Gently Scoop it into the pan, where the legs are cooked. Add the remaining olive oil, stir and cook, stirring, for another 10 minutes.
3. Complete the cap put in a pan with legs for 5-10 minutes. before the end of cooking (thyme and garlic, remove). Mould about 1 cup of broth and cool slightly. While the mushrooms cook a little longer, in a small saucepan, melt butter, add flour, cook over medium heat, stirring all the time, 3-4 minutes. Then pour the broth trickle deferred, all the while stirring with a whisk. Cook, stirring to avoid lumps (if necessary, add more broth), 7-10 minutes.
4. Pour the soup into a blender, add the filling of a saucepan, whisk until smooth, return to the pot. Bring to a boil, pour in the cream, warm, giving boil, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat.
5. To apply the pending mushrooms cut into thin slices. Dried porcini mushrooms dry thyme mash in a mortar or grind into flour in a coffee grinder. Ladle the soup into warm plates, the center lay a few slices of mushrooms and sprinkle with powder white mushrooms with thyme. Serve immediately.