Recipe Croissants with chocolate
The dough is flaky – 2 pcs.
Grated Chocolate – 240 g
Chicken egg – 1 pc.
Powdered sugar – 50 g
1. As soon as the dough is thawed, it is necessary to deploy and roll out the dough sheets in a layer thickness of 0.5 cm in the form of a rectangle.
2. Using a pizza cutter (or a regular knife), cut the dough into triangles (possible rectangles).
3. At the bottom put chocolate chips (can be pieces of chocolate), then wrapped croissants into a tube.
4. From above to grease with beaten egg.
5. Heat oven to 220 degrees. Bake croissants 20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.