Recipe Cupcake with yogurt and cocoa
170 g flour
0.5 tsp. Baking soda
0.5 tsp. Salt
150 grams of yogurt
40g cocoa powder
60 ml of water
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. The form must be sufficiently deep and large.
3. So, mix the salt, baking soda and flour.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and butter, gradually add the eggs and stir again all mixer. Now add the floor portion of flour, stir, and then the floor portions of yogurt, stir, then the remaining flour and mix again, and yogurt. We get a very delicate mixture.
5. The third part of this test we shift to another container. Mix the cocoa with water and then combined with this part of the test.
6. Now start to fill in the form below: Pour a little white dough, then pour chocolate, then white again.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes is necessary.
8. Top with white chocolate can be lubricated.