Czech bun trdlo
Wheat flour 650g
30 g fresh yeast
Egg chicken 2 pieces
1 cup milk
Sugar white fine 6 tablespoons
1. Prepare a brew of yeast, a quarter cup of warm water, one teaspoon of flour and one teaspoon of sugar. Put in a warm place and let rise (this will take about twenty – twenty-five minutes). The proteins separate from the yolks.
2. In a small dipper melt over medium heat the butter, pour into a bowl and mix with milk and two egg yolks. Connect with the remaining flour mixture and brew. Add half a cup of sugar (leaving about a tablespoon for dusting) and salt.
3. gentle hands knead the dough elastic. Place the bowl in a warm place, cover the textile wet towel and let the dough rise at least twice.
4. The finished dough is divided into several equal parts and roll them all, and then roll out each piece with a sharp knife cut into long strips about 5 cm wide.
5. Wrap each strip around the base overlap. (At home, for these purposes, you can use a rolling pin or a tube of cardboard covered with foil.) Edge of dough gently tuck.
6. Culinary brush carefully to grease all sides proteins wound to the base dough. Heat oven to 200 degrees.
7. Make a mixture of chopped nuts, a tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon, pour onto a flat plate and roll the dough on the mixture. To establish a basis to test on a small baking tray and bake in the oven.
8. Furnace rolls for about twenty minutes, a couple of times by turning the foundations so that the dough is browned on all sides. Ready muffins remove from oven, cool slightly and remove from the base. Put on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve hot.