Recipe Delicate sugar hearts
417 g flour
7 g of the salt
6 g of sodium
208 g of melted butter
284 g of honey
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Oil whisk until light air mass. Add honey and whisk until smooth yet.
3. Beat the eggs and add vanilla.
4. Stir the dry ingredients and knead the dough.
5. Divide the dough into 3 parts, and the blind are flat discs. Wrap with cling film and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
6. Working quickly, roll out one disk in a sheet thickness of 1 / 2-3 / 4 cm. Cut the pastry molds.
7. Bake for about 10-12 minutes at 160 degrees until golden brown edges of the pastry.