Dutch fish bread
Cod 700 g
Smoked Salmon 200g
Onion 1 clove
Egg chicken 2 pieces
2 cloves garlic
Sour cream 125g
Lemon juice 50 ml
Basil leaves 70 g
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 50ml
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Onion and garlic peel and chop. Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. The leaves of fresh basil, finely chopped and put in a large bowl no.
2. In the bowl of a blender or food processor put into small pieces cod fillet, fried onions and garlic, add the sour cream, lemon juice, pepper and salt to taste. Beat until smooth.
3. About a quarter of the resulting stuffing in a separate bowl, mix with chopped basil and one egg. The rest of the beef to shift into another bowl and mix thoroughly well with the second egg.
4. Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces. Prepare a ceramic mold for baking: bottom and walls are lined with baking paper.
5. Put in the form of a first layer with half of the minced cod and egg. Above all out with minced basil. Next – just sliced salmon.
6. The final layer lay the remains of minced cod and gently smooth the surface. Sprinkle with a little salt and black pepper.
7. Put the form of a fish with bread in a container filled with hot water – water is necessary to pour so much that the walls were covered with mold about 2 cm – and send in a preheated 200 degree oven for forty minutes.
8. Ready to get the fish bread from the oven, cool slightly, gently remove from the mold and to pass on a cutting board. Cut into thin slices and serve while hot.