Beef – 600 g
Onion close – 2 pcs.
Potatoes – 400 g
Butter – 50 g
Sol – 2 h. L.
Freshly ground pepper – 1 hour. L.
Flour – 4 cups
Water – ½ cup
Sour cream – 5 Art. l.
Butter – Article 5. l.
Salt – 1 hour. L.
Egg – 1 pc.
1. Prepare the dough. Sift flour, make a hole and add all the remaining ingredients. Knead the dough is elastic. Wrap it in foil and put in the refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile, we Let us stuffing.
3. Finely chop the onion, add salt, a little onion mash hands and leave until we cut the rest of the ingredients. By filling these manipulations is a more juicy and the onion does not give such a bright smell and taste the finished product.
4. The meat should be cut into cubes with a side of 0.5 cm. It is said that you can grind the meat grinder with a large grille. But I’m still following the rules, cut with a knife. It’s easy, if the meat is slightly freeze and take a sharp knife.
5. Peeled potatoes cut into cubes the same.
6. All ingredients stuffing mix, add black pepper.
7. The dough is divided into 10 parts. Roll each piece into a circle with a diameter of 15-17 cm.
8. Spread the filling on the line for each circle. All at once do not unpack, otherwise the filling will give juice, and then it will be difficult zaschipyvat edge.
9. Test zaschipyvat edges on three sides so as to obtain an isosceles triangle. In the middle of the hole should be left. It then is necessary to refill the stock.
10. Pies lay out on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. The top grease yolk. (I put a hole in a piece of butter)
11. Bake at 200 * until ready for 1 hour.
12. Surprisingly, during this time my echpochmak not burned, beef stuffing fully prepared. In the process of baking in the hole should be visible boiling meat juices. If not, then you need to pour the hot broth. I did not have it, I pour the hot, slightly salted, water. The dough does not soak in.