Butter – 100 g
Eggs – 4 pcs.
Flour – 180 g
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Water – 250 mL
Custard – optional
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Bring water to a boil in water, melt the butter and add salt.
3. Add to flour. Stir with wooden spatula.
4. As soon as the dough starts to move away from the wall, roll into a ball, cook it a couple more minutes and remove from heat.
The dough should be well cool to add the eggs are not curled.
5. Once the dough has cooled, begin to add the eggs one at a time.
One added, stir until smooth, add the following. Repeat with remaining eggs.
6. When all the eggs are added, the dough should have a soft, airy and shiny.
7. Heat the oven to 180ᵒS. Cover the baking pan with paper or grease with butter.
Teaspoon or pastry syringe Put the dough in the form of tubes of 7-10 cm in length.
Bake in the oven for about 35-45 minutes until golden brown. During baking open the oven is not necessary, or eclairs fall off, will not air.
8. All! Eclairs are almost ready. Inside, they have to get hollow, just to fill them with all sorts of fillings.
9. When eclairs bit cool, make an incision in the cakes and fill it with cream, put into 1 or 2 teaspoons of cream (depending on the size eclair).
10. Now it is exactly it! Excellent air eclairs ready. You can serve refreshments on the table.