English patties with salmon, broccoli and mashed potatoes
Salmon fillet 400g
Milk 150 ml
Broccoli 100 g
Parsley 30 g
Wheat flour 4 tablespoons
3 pieces of chicken egg
Bread Crumbs 150g
Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
Bay leaf 1 piece
1. In a small saucepan, boil water, lightly salt the throw and it peeled and sliced potatoes into small cubes. Cook for ten minutes, then add the broccoli florets. Cook all together until ready.
2. While the vegetables are cooked, remove the salmon fillet with the skin, carefully remove the meat from the bones (for these purposes, it is best to have on hand cooking tweezers), and then cut into small pieces. How to chop parsley.
3. Pour milk into a small saucepan and put on fire. Once the milk will warm, add the pieces of fish and bay leaves and bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Laurel remove and leave to cool fish in milk. Then You are a pull the milk and dry well in a colander.
4. Prepared potatoes and broccoli in a colander fold, slightly dry, then shift into a bowl and turn it into mashed potatoes – you can manually using a fork or a corolla, and can be lightly beaten blenders. In a separate large deep bowl to put the pieces of fish.
5. Add to the bowl with the fish sauce, chopped parsley, two tablespoons of flour, one egg. Salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly until smooth mass. If the mixture gets too thick, add a little milk in which cooked fish, and stir until a paste-like consistency.
6. In three separate bowls put two tablespoons of flour, two lightly beaten egg and bread crumbs. From the resulting minced blind twelve small patties and give them a rounded shape. Dip each patty from two sides, first in flour, then the egg, and then – in the crumb.
7. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and put in the oven baking tin, greased, and well warmed up. Put in the form of all the patties and place in the oven for ten minutes, then flip them over and fry for another ten minutes.
8. Once the patties evenly browned on both sides, remove the form from the oven and cool slightly. Cutlets bring to the table in the form of hot chat and arrange on plates, adding to them a side dish to your liking.