Fast patties with mushrooms and cheese
300 grams of mushrooms
1 tablespoon sour cream
300 g of cheese
flaky dough is ready (2 sheets)
From one dough sheet obtained by 8 squares, 16 pies. Pies are obtained are small, 2-3 bite, look cute. The same principle can make pies with cabbage filling.
For the filling fry mushrooms and onions, add green and one tablespoon of sour cream.
1. Roll out the dough rectangular plate first cut into squares and then into triangles.
2. The triangles on the sides of the dough to grease yolk slightly diluted with water.
3. In the middle of each triangle lay a teaspoon of the mushroom stuffing. Top cover with a square of cheese stuffing.
4. Now take the sharp corners add them to direct, each other. On both sides of presses. Middle, leaving open pie. The cheese will melt and “sealed” pie.
5. Patties laid on a baking sheet, top grease yolk. Bake at 190 *