Fettuccine with mushroom in cream sauce
Pasta fettuccine 400 g
Mushrooms 300 g
A 10% cream 300ml
Onion 1 piece
Butter 2 tablespoons
3 cloves garlic
Salt to taste
Olive oil to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Add to the pan of butter and a small amount of olive oil; when the oil is melted, add the garlic (preferably lightly crush with a knife) and fry for 3 minutes, then take out the garlic.
2. Cut mushrooms plates, put in the pan. Mushrooms fry until complete evaporation of juice – they should already begin to fry, then add to it chopped onion. Mushrooms and onions fried until golden brown, then salt and pepper to taste and add the cream.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat. Keep in mind that your sauce should not be too thick. If it turned out – add to the sauce a little boiling water and cook a few more minutes.
4. At this time, we will send to cook the fettuccine in salted water until al dente state (slightly undercooked), you can add any other pasta of your choice. The water is better to add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pasta does not stick together.
5. Once fettuccine cooked, thrown back them in a colander. You can add a little butter.
6. spread the pasta on a plate and pour the sauce on top. For more spice to the finished dish can sprinkle with grated parmesan and dried basil.