French Cheese soup with chicken
Chicken fillet 500g
Cream cheese 200g
Carrot 180 g
Butter to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Herbs to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Croutons to taste
1. In a saucepan for 3 liters put the meat and pour the water. Once the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, a few Goroshkov allspice and black, 2-3 leaf leafs. Cooking boiling points of 20 minutes. The meat is then removed.
2. Potato peel and cut into cubes. Onions cut into cubes. Carrots grate. The meat cut into small pieces. Processed cheese (if in the form of cubes) Grate or cut into cubes.
3. In the boiling broth add potatoes. Since boiling for 5-7 minutes.
4. At this time, make a weak zazharku butter. First, put the onion, then carrots. Lightly salt and pepper. Ready zazharku add to the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Then add the chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add the cream cheese, a good stop and turn off the fire.
6. Before serving, sprinkle with herbs. If desired serve with croutons.