French toast with berries
Bread for toasting white 6 pieces
70 ml of milk
3 pieces of chicken egg
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoons sugar
Butter 60 g
1 cup fresh berries
Honey to taste
1. Cut the bread into triangles.
2. Beat the eggs with the milk, sugar and salt.
3. Heat a frying pan and melt the butter.
4. Dip the bread on both sides in the mix and send it to the pan.
5. Fry for fifteen minutes on each side (note the features of your plate).
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and send dopekat toast in the oven until brown.
7. Garnish with berries, pour the honey.