Recipe Fried eggs in a ring of bell peppers
● 2 medium-sized eggs
● 1 tomato
● 1 large bell pepper
● salt and ground black pepper to taste
● fresh dill for decoration
1. Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and cut 2 large rings of about 8 mm thick.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and brush it with butter. Place the rings of pepper to the pan and cook on one side for 3 minutes. Turn the rings to the other side.
3. Cut two thin cup of tomatoes and put them in the middle of the ring pepper, salt and fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Carefully break 1 egg into each ring peppers directly on the tomato. If the protein will be spread – do not worry, you can remove it before serving.
5. Season with salt, eggs and black pepper.
6. Roast until cooked (you can use the cover, but then the yolks turn white).
7. Turn off the heat, gently separate the excess protein spatula. Remove the ring and ready to decorate with fresh dill.