Fried eggs in cakes
Cake yeast – 1 pc.
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Bacon – 100g
Leeks – 0.5 stem
Chili pepper – piece
Lemon pepper – to taste
Sea salt – to taste
Grated cheese – optional
Vegetable oil for the form – 1 tbsp
1. Take the cake, to pull out midway, trying not to disturb the bottom!
2. Any pieces of meat (or sausage) spread along the sides of the cakes.
3. Trying to drive carefully in the center of the egg. Sprinkle leek, chopped chilli pod (a little), salt and pepper.
4. The form of the frying pan or grease with vegetable oil and place in it a cake in preheated oven.
5. Bake until eggs are not captured, and the meat and onions have to redden.