Fried rice with egg in Chinese
Figure round 300 g
Zucchini Mini 200 g
50 g green onions
Carrot 1 piece
Cayenne pepper 1 piece
Grated ginger ½ teaspoon
Garlic finely chopped 2 cloves
Shiitake mushrooms 6 pieces
Light soy sauce 4 tablespoons
Sesame oil 0.4 cup
Chicken egg 1 piece
1. Fig cook until tender, dry, to shift into a deep bowl and put into the refrigerator – you will need it for frying cold. Carrots cut into strips, mushrooms – thin flat slices. Chile grind.
2. Cut the zucchini into small cubes, finely chop the onion and garlic. Fresh ginger peel and grate. Green onions chop, pour in dry bowl and set aside for a while.
3. Good heat the wok, add a quarter cup of sesame oil. Throw in the hot oil garlic, ginger and chopped chilli. Fry one minute.
4. Add the carrots and fry for another minute. Then, the resulting mixture of fragrant add zucchini and mushrooms, stirring constantly while.
5. Fry the vegetables a couple of minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, removing from the walls of the wok, and not allowing them to be burnt. Sesame oil is burnt pretty quickly, so we have to act quickly.
6. Add to the vegetables cold rice, mix again and how to warm up the mixture for a minute or two, but not longer, otherwise the rice will turn into chips.
7. In a small bowl beat the egg, add the soy sauce and beat well with a fork. The resulting mixture was immediately poured into the wok and mix with vegetables and rice.
8. Remove the wok from the heat, add chopped green onion, stir quickly and arrange on plates. Each portion can be supplemented sprinkle with sesame oil and soy sauce.