Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Wine vinegar – 2 tablespoons. l.
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cucumber – 1 pc.
Red onions – 1 pc.
Red sweet pepper – 1/2 pcs.
Tomato – 10 pcs.
Olive Oil – 120 ml
Black pepper – to taste
Salt – to taste
Bread – 4 pieces
Green peppers – 1/2 pcs.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Peel the tomatoes: a sharp knife make a cross-shaped incision in the tomatoes and fill them with boiling water for a few minutes.
3. Peel the cucumber (3/4 pcs.) From the skin if there is bone – remove them tablespoon.
4. Carefully remove the skins from the tomatoes, remove the seeds.
5. Coarsely chop all the vegetables in a blender and return: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, garlic, vinegar, bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon salt.
6. Next, gradually, in small pieces, add the olive oil, vymeshivaya his whisk.
7. Check if there is enough in the soup of salt and pepper. If necessary, add a little vinegar. Check consistency: if the soup is too thick, it can be diluted with water or tomato juice. Cover the pan and cover with cling film and store in the refrigerator for 2 hours minimum.
8. In the meantime, you can do crunches. Cut the bread into cubes, sprinkle with olive oil and store in a pre-heated oven for half an hour.
9. For the garnish, finely chop the cucumber (1/4 pcs.) And green bell peppers.
10. Spanish refreshing tomato soup is ready!