Recipe Grated cake for tea – simple and delicious!
● 250 grams of margarine or butter
● 2-2,5 cups flour
● 1 cup sugar
● 2 eggs
● 1 bag of vanilla sugar
● 1 packet of baking powder
1. Frozen butter or margarine grate.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients except the jam.
3. Knead the dough uniform. The resulting dough is divided in 2 parts. One of the more, the second smaller. Place a large piece of dough in the refrigerator. A small piece wrapped in a package and send it to the freezer.
4. Form for baking grease with butter and sprinkle semolina.
5. A large piece of dough from the refrigerator and distribute arms to the bottom of the form. Is pierced with a fork.
6. spreadable jam cake.
7. Next, pull out a small piece of dough from the freezer, and Grate on top of our cake.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.