Olive oil 50 ml
Chicken 1 kg
Green curry paste 70g
Sugar palm ¼ head
Coconut milk 3 cans
Fish sauce 2 tablespoons
Thai eggplants 5 pieces
Krachai 4 pieces
1. to cut the chicken into small pieces and fry in olive oil in a frying pan grill until golden brown.
2. Pour in the coconut milk casserole. Bring it to a temperature close to boiling, and keep it until the end of cooking. Add the green curry paste, stir and allow to disperse.
3. In a couple of minutes, add a quarter of a head of palm sugar. To crush palm sugar, you need to wrap head in a towel and take the ends of several times slapped a bundle on the floor.
4. In a few minutes to throw in a pan 4 whole spine krachaya. Cut and send to the fried chicken. Wait two minutes and add the fish sauce.
5. Cut half round green Thai eggplants and drop them into the pan. Bring to a boil – and the dish is ready.