Recipe Ham rolls with mushrooms in cream sauce
– 15 slices ham
– 400 grams of mushrooms
– 1 large onion
– 200 ml of cream (10%)
– 70 ml of dry white wine
– 50 ml of milk
– 2-3 teaspoons flour
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, vegetable oil, dill (optional)
1. Mushrooms wash, dry and finely chop, onion cleaned, cut into small pieces.
2. Dill wash, dry and finely chop or disassemble into small sprigs.
3. Onions and mushrooms to fry 10-15 minutes in vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
4. On the edge of the slice of ham put 1-1.5 tablespoons roasted with onions and mushrooms roll rolls, so prepare everything rolls.
5. In a bowl, mix the milk, cream, wine, flour and mix until uniform.
6. baking dish greased with oil, put in the form of rolls, pour cream sauce and put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve hot rolls with dill (optional).