Hamburgers with homemade scones
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Wheat flour 200g
10 g of dry yeast
30 g green salad
50 ml of milk
Sugar 10 g
Olive oil 10 ml
5 teaspoons salt
Minced beef 350 g
Cheese 100 g
Tomatoes 200 g
1. In a warm mixture of milk and water to dissolve the yeast and sugar and leave for 5 minutes, then add the oil, salt and egg podsypaya sifted flour kneaded dough, it should get very soft, even a little stick to hands, from this buns turn out more air, but, of course, it should not go. Spoon the batter into the pan, greased with vegetable oil, cover, I remove to a warm place for 1 hour.
2. When the dough has risen, to shift it on the table, oiled hands as grease, flour is no longer used, divide the dough into 8-9 balls. Baking tray lay a greasy paper rolls to shift slightly trample their hands, give a nice neat shape, cover with foil, let rasstoyatsya another 10-15 minutes. Then turn the oven to 200 degrees, rolls again trample bit, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place the rolls in a warm oven, without waiting for it to become very hot. Bake until golden brown.
3. When the muffins are ready, get them out of the oven and cover with a cloth until set aside.
4. In the beef nothing to add, except eggs, salt and pepper to taste, stir, if possible in your opinion a liquid, you can add some breadcrumbs. Sformovat round flat patties, frying it a little decrease, so do they need more size, fry until cooked in a frying pan grill with a little oil, or just in the pan.
5. Now take our rolls, cut in half lengthwise, the two halves of a little grease with mayonnaise, then put a leaf of lettuce, tomato slices, burgers, a little ketchup, cheese, cover with second half.