Homemade cheeseburger with pickles
Bun with sesame seeds 5 g
Minced beef 300 g
Tomato 1 piece
White Onions 1 head
Canned pickled cucumbers 3 pieces
Mayonnaise to taste
Iceberg lettuce to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Chicken egg 1 piece
Cream cheese sliced 5 pcs
1. In minced add egg and finely chopped onions. All mix well, season with salt and pepper and form a flat, thin patties. Fry in vegetable oil until tender, constantly pushing the shovel to burgers have kept flat.
2. Tomatoes and cucumbers cut into slices.
3. Rolls cut into two parts.
4. At the bottom bun cause mayonnaise on top – ketchup.
5. On the bottom bun put lettuce on top – hamburger, cheese, a slice of tomato and cucumber.
6. All of the top of the cover rolls and flatten slightly.