Recipe Homemade cheesecake
biscuits – 400 g
sugar (4 + 1) – 5 Nl ..
butter – 100 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
curd (5-9%) – 3 packs
processed cheese (“Friendship”) – 400 g
salt – 1 pinch
lemon (zest) – 1 pc.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cookies crumble hands or mince until fine crumbs (if they meet the grains – do not worry, it’s even better). Thoroughly mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and soft butter, the dough should get out of crumbs.
3. releasably (required) baking dish greased with butter and crumbs from the bottom and make the (optional) bumpers. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 7-10 minutes, so that the bottom is slightly flushed.
4. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, eggs, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar, lemon zest. Mix with a mixer until smooth – first on low speed, gradually increase.
5. Spoon cottage cheese in shape, slightly smoothed and send in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Bake at 150-160 degrees. When the cake browns, remove it from the oven and, without waiting for it to cool down, hold the knife carefully along the skirting, to separate them from the pie. Otherwise, cooling off, the cake may crack on the surface.
6. Give cheesecake cool down (better to put in the fridge for an hour), if desired sprinkle with grated chocolate, can be served with berry sauce.