Any room, despite its size, is able to offer plenty of opportunities for a talented designer. Kitchen – is no exception. It will be equipped with a great home office.
1. For the workplace is suitable for any corner of the kitchen. The ideal option would be a dead space. Empty wall, table and chair can do wonders.
2. It is the most effective use of the wall. This is a great organizer, a bright reminder will be visible from a distance. Also, the wall can be attached calendar, recipe, and even photos.
3. If possible, it is possible some kitchen shelves or drawers to allocate for storing various papers and books.
4. Some of the drawers and cabinets for storage is to provide printers, fax machines, computers. This will protect them not only from dust but also from children.
5. Effectively you need to use every centimeter square. Under desk can arrange a small warehouse. Use empty boxes, various stands and hide them for a pretty curtain.
6. Be sure to take light. That there was natural light, a table is recommended to place the window. If the desktop is not enough space for a desk lamp, should look to the built-in cabinets lighting.
7. Monitor is best attached to the wall and to save space for the keyboard.
8. The easiest way to meet unexpected guests – all to hide in the closet. This applies to the home office.
9. If the time on the computer to spend a lot, then you will need a convenient table.
10. Instead of boring any suitable trash box or basket.