Beef 2.2 kg;
Onions 900 g;
Vegetable oil 60 mL;
Hungarian paprika 4 tbsp .;
3 cloves garlic;
Cumin seeds 2 ml;
Black pepper 2 mL;
Salt to taste;
White broth 1 liter;
Tomato paste 120 g;
1. The cooking time – 1 hour 40 minutes
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. Heat a heavy-bottomed pan, pour oil, fry onion until light golden brown.
4. Add the garlic to the onions, paprika, salt, pepper and cumin seeds.
5. Mix well.
6. Mix the broth and tomato paste, add to the pot. Mix well.
7. Allow to boil. Reduce heat to low.
8. Add the meat. Cook, uncovered, about 1-1.5 hours, until the meat is soft and tender.
9. All! Very generous and tasty stew is ready!