Italian pasta pie-cones (rigatoni)
Horns – 450 g
Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
Ground beef – 150 g
Pork mince – 150 g
Veal beef – 150 g
Salt and pepper – to taste
Tomatoes in own juice – 800 g
Dry red wine – 2 tablespoons
Worcestershire sauce – 1 tbsp
Dry parsley – 1 teaspoon
Dry basil – ½ teaspoon
Garlic powder – ¼-half teaspoon
Dry oregano – ¼ teaspoon
Red pepper flakes – ¼ teaspoon
Grated mozzarella – 1 cup
Grated cheddar cheese – 1 cup
Grated Parmesan cheese – 1 cup
Ricotta – 110g
1. Boil and drain the horns. Put them in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, to separate them.
2. At the same time, heat a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Pour rest of olive oil and place all the beef, salt and pepper. Stir fry beef until cooked (it should change in color or be pink).
4. Add the tomatoes, pour red wine, Worcestershire sauce, put spices: parsley, basil, garlic powder, oregano and pepper flakes. Again, salt and pepper.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes.
6. Heat the oven to 205 degrees.
7. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese horns, and toss to evenly distribute the cheese.
8. Vertical expose horns evenly in baking dish with removable edges (preliminary grease the dish with butter). Put a layer of ricotta and meat sauce on top of fill. Now, a very important point: clean fingers gently propihnite minced deeper. Thus, beginning each horn. Along with the meat will ipolzovat and ricotta, which will not dry the track (do not take the time for this procedure – about 8 minutes).
9. Put the form with raw pie on the rack, and send in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven, sprinkle evenly grated mozzarella and cheddar, and return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven, let stand 15 minutes, then carefully walk across the diameter of a knife and remove the edge. Serve the cake with chopped fresh parsley.