Recipe Jelly Cake “Fruit New Year”
For the biscuit.
3 eggs, 0.5 cups sugar, 1 tsp soda, 1 cup (200g.) flour.
3 oranges, 3 mandarin, pineapple 150 g, 150 g (1 small) bananas.
For the cream.
’50 Gelatin, 1 packet of vanilla, 900 g sour cream 10%, 1 cup sugar.
1. dissolve gelatin in water according to the instructions. After 40-60 minutes to heat, do not boil !, until completely dissolved. Cool.
2. From the eggs, sugar, soda and flour kneaded dough for a simple sponge cake.
3. Bake the biscuits at a temperature of 180 C for 15 minutes.
4. The cooled cake cut into squares the size 1,5h1,5 see.
5. Oranges and tangerines peel, mandarins parse into slices, oranges cut into slices.
6. Pineapple and banana cut into cubes.
7. Whip the cream with the sugar, add vanilla and cooled gelatine, mix well, if enough of gelatin, then after 10 minutes the cream begins to solidify, you need to do everything quickly.
8. Fruits beautifully put on the bottom of the form with detachable sides.
9. Share of the biscuit.
10. biscuit cubes to lay out fruit. Pour the cream, then put back biscuit and fruit pour cream.
11. Cake cover with cling film and send in the refrigerator overnight.
12. The next day, remove the cake from the mold gently inverting onto a plate. Pieces of cake from smooth, impregnated with a cream cake inside, gentle. Sugar biscuit and a little cream, sweet fruits are well set off the cake. Lovers of jelly cakes will be delighted!