Recipe Juicy chicken cutlet with rice “Indika” for 20 minutes
Chicken fillet – 450 g
Mushrooms – 100 g
Red sweet pepper – 0.5 pc.
Mozzarella – 150 g
Egg – 2 pcs.
Green onions – 20 g
Cream (I have 22% fat) – 4 tbsp. l.
Garlic – 3 tooth.
Chili – 0.5 hours. L.
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Vegetable oil – 50 ml
Starch – 3 tbsp. l.
1. I bring the water to a boil in a pot, dipped in her bags with rice and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
2. Chicken mine and cut into small pieces.
3. diced bell peppers, mozzarella, mushrooms.
4. Slice the green onions.
5. In a bowl, connect chicken, peppers, mozzarella, mushrooms, green onions, eggs, salt, black pepper powder, starch, cream, chili, garlic.
6. All of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
7. Spread on a heated pan with vegetable oil cakes (cakes Form I soaked in the water with his hands), fried patties over medium heat, covered on both sides.
8. Served chicken cutlet with rice ready.
9. The dish just decorate green onion and sweet pepper.