Recipe Julien in potatoes
This is an incredibly spectacular dish that will impress its originality even seasoned visitors. Potato here plays the role of the dishes.
– 4 large potatoes
– 400 grams of mushrooms
– 1 onion
– 100 g butter
– 1/2 tablespoons flour
– 250 ml cream
– salt pepper
– 100 g grated cheese
1. Cut each potato lengthwise into 2 equal parts.
2. Then gently, using a dessert spoon, scrape the flesh of the potato. We need a kind of boat potatoes with thick skirting no more than 5-7 mm.
3. Get potato boats put in cold water to the potatoes are blackened and put extra starch.
4. Let us, in the meantime, the other ingredients. In a frying pan, melt butter, put it in our mushrooms.
5. Simmer mushrooms over moderate heat about 5-7 minutes, then add them finely chopped onion.
6. Simmer mushrooms and onions for 5-7 minutes over medium heat, then add the flour to the pan. 7. Quickly stir to mass thickens.
8. mix well flour, introduce the pan cream or sour cream. Salt, pepper and simmer for 3-4 minutes until thick cream (or sour cream). Remove from the heat.
9. The heat-resistant and lightly oiled bowl lay out our potato boats, each boat put a small piece of butter and a little salt and pepper. 10. We fill pumps mushroom stuffing.
11. We put our boats potato in the oven, preheated to 180-200 degrees.
12. Bake julienne potatoes 15 minutes, then sprinkle with grated cheese each boat, to form a kind of cheese cap. Put back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes until tender.
13. As soon as the potatoes are covered with golden brown on all sides – so the dish is ready. 14. Before serving each potato can shed a little melted butter.