You will need:
For the dough:
250 ml water
125 g butter
a whisper of salt
pinch of sugar
180 g flour
5 eggs (I had eggs with V – very large – so the photos are only 4)
For the cream:
50 g flour
50 g of potato or corn starch
150 g of sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence and vanilla sugar (if using vanilla sugar normal amount okraschaem 1 tablespoon)
200 g of butter at room temperature
powdered sugar for sprinkling top
How to cook:
1. Prepare the dough. Pour water into a saucepan, put salt, sugar and butter cut into pieces.
Put on medium heat and cook until the butter has melted. Remove from the heat and interfere with the flour. Return to the oven and cook, constantly interfering until the dough roll into a ball, and at the bottom of the crust begins to form, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, we shift the dough in a bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring after each spatula until homogeneous. If you are using a stationary mixer, stir at the lowest speeds. conventional mixer with beaters not suitable. Watch out for consistency – the dough should not be too liquid. To hedge, the last egg is better to beat with a fork and add parts. The dough should be smooth and shiny.
3. We shift the dough on the laid parchment baking sheet and flatten into a rectangle about 25 * 40.
Send pan with the dough in a preheated 200 degree oven and bake until done, about 30-35 minutes.
4. Prepare the cream. Cast a saucepan with 100 ml of milk. Add the flour and starch, stir thoroughly until smooth.
Add the remaining milk, sugar and vanilla. Put on the stove over medium heat and, stirring constantly, cook until thick.
Remove from the heat and shift into a bowl. Cover the surface of the cream with cling film to avoid zavetrilsya, and give to cool completely.
5. In the mixer bowl, beat butter until creamy. Often add custard pudding, beating well after each addition.
6. Ready cooled custard cake is cut in half. One half put on a plate, spread the cream on top.
Cover with the other half. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and send in the refrigerator n40-60 minutes.
7. Cut and serve.