Kystyby with potatoes
Wheat flour 400g
Butter 25 g
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 100 ml
1. Sift the flour, add 8 grams of salt and gradually pouring 150 ml of water, knead the dough. Give it a rest for at least a quarter of an hour, then roll out a long rolling pin on the table, sprinkle with flour, to a thickness of about 2 mm. The dough is uniformly thin, it is necessary to turn, and you can still roll the rolling pin it around in the air like a rag.
2. Boil the potatoes, then peel and mash with: you have not mashed – it just inside the test sail – and coarse texture. Finely chop the onion and sauté in butter and two tablespoons of vegetable until golden brown – about five minutes to seven. Add the onion to the potatoes, salt and mix well.
3. Cut out the dough sheet ten laps diameter of 15-17 cm. With each do so: on one half, departing 1 cm from the edge, put the filling and flatten with a spoon, then cover with the other half and press. Zaschipnut the edge of the dough with your fingertips so that fastened between the seats were tiny gaps.
4. In a pan heat the tablespoon of oil and fry the tortillas, from two pieces. On each side kystybyya need a half to two minutes. If necessary, add oil.
5. Ready kystybyi with potato stuffing arrange on plates – two or even three tortillas per serving – and immediately bring to the table until they have cooled down.