Recipe Lasagna from cabbage leaves
Ground beef – 400 g
Onions – 1 pc.
Celery – 1 stalk
Garlic – 2 cloves
Sliced tomatoes – 3/4 Art.
A little bit of tomato paste
Water – 3/4 Art.
Oregano – 1 tbsp. l.
Thyme – 1 tbsp. l.
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp. l.
Vinegar – 1 tbsp. l.
Sugar – 1 hour. L.
Salt – 1 hour. L.
Half of red chili peppers, finely chop
Ricotta – 450g
Grated mozzarella – 140 g
Cabbage – 1 head
1. Cut off the base in a cabbage head out, and then put in a large pot of boiling water. Approximately every minute the leaves begin to keep up with the head of cabbage. Select about 15 biggest and best sheets and place them on a paper towel. Cool.
2. In the olive oil fry the chopped onion, garlic and celery until golden-brown.
Then put in a pan and fry the beef until brown it. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste and a little water, then – spices and chopped chilli. Leave to stew for 5-10 minutes.
3. To taste, add both types of vinegar, salt and sugar and continue cooking until tender. At this time, mix the ricotta with nutmeg and pepper.
4. To begin to spread lasagna.
5. Put the bottom layer of stuffing on top of the cabbage leaves and a layer of ricotta. Repeat spread lasagna in the same manner as not using all the stuffing.
6. Send the dish in the oven for 35 minutes. In 20 minutes after the start of baking, remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with grated mozzarella. Return the lasagna in the oven for approximately 15 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and cool for about 10 minutes.
7. sprinkle with fresh chopped oregano and drizzle with olive oil. Serve.