Lasagna with minced meat and parmesan
Onion 1 piece
Parsley to taste
Dried basil to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Wheat flour 40g
Mince mixed 500 g
Tomato puree 500 g
Butter 50 g
Sheets of lasagna ready to dry 13 pieces
Parmesan cheese 50 g
1. For the stuffing chopped onion fry until golden brown.
2. Minced meat, add to the onions and fry all together until cooked meat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. When the stuffing is ready, it is necessary to add the chopped tomatoes without the skin (it may be ready tomato puree (trade winds), chopped tomatoes in their own juice, or fresh tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped). Continue to cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes to evaporate excess liquid. At the end, add the greens.
4. For the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a thick-walled pot over medium heat, add the flour, stir.
5. The hot mixture (it is called – py) slowly add the cold milk, thoroughly disturbing. At this time the dishes better to remove from the heat. When all the milk is added, put the sauce on small fire and cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes. When the sauce thickens, remove from heat.
6. The rectangular shape of refractory oil or grease the bottom Put paper or foil baking, place a sheet of lasagna on the size of the bottom, top spread a little bechamel.
7. On the bechamel Put minced meat, cover with a sheet of lasagne and alternate layers until you reach the desired height. The last layer should be Béchamel.
8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese lasagna and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 190 degree oven. To parmesan did not burn, it can be covered with foil to form the first 20 minutes. Cooked lasagna remove from the oven, let stand 10 minutes, then cut into portions.