Lasagna with mushrooms and chicken
Sheets of lasagna ready dry 250 g
Chicken fillet 700g
Canned mushrooms 1 jar
Tomatoes 4 pieces
Cheese 300 g
Onion 1 clove
Greens 1 bunch
Wheat flour 5 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Spices to taste
1. For the filling, finely chopped onions, fillet and mushrooms.
2. Fry the onion in vegetable oil, then add the fillets and fry for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, cook for 15 minutes.
3. For the béchamel sauce Melt the butter, add flour and lightly fried. Then pour the milk, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens (it should be the consistency of liquid cream to resemble).
4. Tomatoes peel and grind in a blender. Greens Chop and mix with the tomatoes.
5. In a baking dish (I use a form the size 17h25 cm and height 5 cm) put in a layer of lasagna sheets (carefully read the instructions on the package, some companies offer Boil lasagna sheets, some – to use dry leaves). I boiled the sheets.
6. On a sheet of lined half fillets with mushrooms.
7. Put half the sauce.
8. Put the sheets of lasagna.
9. Put the mushrooms with the remaining fillets.
10. Put the remaining sauce.
11. Put the lasagne sheets.
12. Put the tomatoes.
13. Put in the oven. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
14. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. After 20 minutes, sprinkle with cheese lasagna. Bake for another 20-25 minutes.